Welcome to the Policies Page
Even though we hope that all transaction are final, and no issues ever arise, we understand well enough that life happens, patterns changes, and things just don't go as planned. No worries, we will do are best to make all exchanges and refunds as easy a possible. Locally Crafted items are the ONLY items NOT allowed to be exchanged or returned!!!!EXCHANGE
We welcome the chance to make your project the best that you can make it. Sometimes that requires a different fiber, needle, or hook than what you purchased.
As long as the Yarn has not been wound, used, washed, cut, or is dirty; basically in the same selling shape as when you purchased it; then a complete exchange is available.
We ask that you have a receipt on hand. This is to insure you receive the appropriate amount returned.
If you are exchanging for exact same yarn, just different color, then it is an even exchange no receipt needed.
Items that can NOT be exchanged:
- Gift cards
- Yarn from other stores
- Store Product from other stores
- Yarn that has been damaged or used
All exchanges are at the discretion of the owner, or Manager on Duty. REFUNDS
There are times where you just need a refund. That is okay also. Lone Star Yarn believes, it was easy enough to spend your time and money in our store, it should be just as easy to refund those same funds. We have several option available.
- Store Credit - Save the funds for another time that you need them.
- Exchange - Great for changing colors or fibers altogether.
- Refund - Those are refunded back to the Credit Card used. If you paid by check, the check MUST CLEAR 1st before a refund can given.
- Cash refunds - Just another way to receive your money back
When looking to get a FULL refund, please have your receipt available. This will help make sure you are getting the correct amount back.
All refunds should be cleared within 5 – 10 business days. To keep track of your refund, we ask that you do a few things;
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank again. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- Check your Paypal account.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund after 10 business days., please contact us at CustomerService@LoneStarYarn.com
We will make arrangements to make sure you receive your funds back.
The only items that are not refundable are:
- Gift Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Dirty, used, transformed products
- Other companies items
- Locally Crafted items
Currently Lone Star Yarn, does NOT ship Internationally. We are looking into changing that in the near future.
At this time we Lone Star Yarn does NOT have a shipping return policy. So you buy it, you keep it. If you need to return or exchange an item/items please come into the store to do so.
All Locally Crafted items are NOT
refundable nor exchangeable.
Lone Star Yarn does collect personal data to better serve you. This information is strictly; email, phone number, name, and month/day of birth.
We do NOT
sell, give, or provide ANY personal information to ANY company for any reason.
What we do with the information that is gathered is;
- Birthday Gift/Discount
- Reward points are registered by phone number
- Shared to Instructors for class purpose only.
- Drawings, Promotions, or Entries
What Lone Star Yarn does not do;
Drawing, Promotions, Entries
- Sell your information to 3rd party companies
- Use your information for solicitation purposes
Lone Star Yarn only does 2 things with Drawings, Promotions, and Entries and those are:
1. Uses them to current Guest information is up to date.
2. Kindling for fire pit fire place.
Lone Star Yarn, the owner, has the right to amend these policies at any time they so choose to.
Contact us at CustomerService@LoneStarYarn.com for questions or concerns.